When cooking with McCormick’s new Grill Mates® Salmon Seasoning, there is no need for the cedar planks. No need to order and store multiple flavor ingredients. No need to measure and mix ingredients. The new McCormick® Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning makes it easy for very flavorful, on-trend cooking. Shaken or spooned, Salmon Seasoning adds the big, bold flavor of lemon, garlic, spices and cedar smoke- for just pennies per serving.
Use this Grill Mates seasoning to add a great smoky cedar flavor to recipes beyond just salmon!
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning is great on fish, beef, poultry and pork.
- Shake Salmon Seasoning on grilled zucchini, asparagus and broccoli for fantastic flavor.
- Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning is delicious when added to your favorite hamburger recipes.
- Toss Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning with popcorn for an exciting new snack adventure.
- Coat large roasts of beef with Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning for delicious smoky cedar flavor.
- Use Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning in place of salt for unique cedar flavor.
Eating Trend Update:
According to the US Department of Commerce’s National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) 2007
- In 2005, Americans spent $44.5 billion in seafood restaurants, a $1.7 billion increase over 2004.
- Overall seafood consumption in the US has trended upwards in the past five years from 14.8 lbs in 2001 to 16.2 lbs in 2005.
- US per-capita consumption of salmon has increased from 1.58 lbs. in 2000 to 2.43 lbs. in 2005.
Shelf Life of McCormick Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning: 15 months
McCormick and Grill Mates are registered trademarks of McCormick and Company, Hunt Valley, MD